Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fantastic !

Two friends from the old country, were conversing on the porch swing of a large white pillared mansion in Miami Beach. The first woman says, "When my first child was born, my husband built me this beautiful mansion." The second woman says, "Fantastic." The first woman continues, "When my second child was born, my husband bought me a brand new Cadillac." Again, the second woman says, "Fantastic." The first woman boasts, "When my third child was born, my husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet." Yet again, the second woman comments, "Fantastic." The first woman then asks her companion, "What did your husband buy for you when you had your first child?" The 2nd woman replies, "My husband sent me to charm school." "Charm school!" the first woman cries, "What for?" "So instead of saying `Who cares`, I learned to say, `Fantastic!`"

No comments: